Black Bow Tie ♔Parallel Worlds





This layout was coded by !mesmeriz.ed♥/mindy, with scrolling codes from noturcupoftea, images from thefadingnight/reviviscent and background from fivepointsapart.
parallel-official.blogspot.com
Hey, it's *mitchi here, and welcome to my blog. You've just enter my territory . Muahahaha , lol . Want to know about me ? check it out . Sm!le yaa !
Leave a tag while you're here, will you?

Current layout: Moments of Magic / !MD♥
Currently playing: Trust Me / Yuuya Matsushita, Durarara!!

♔Mitchi, eleven .
♔ blogskins ♔ facebook ♔ fanfiction ♔ twitter

view all my networks?

♔So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I'd go back to December all the time. It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you. Wishing that I'd realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December, turn around and make it alright. I go back to December all the time.♔

♔Music Here !
♔Parallel Worlds
Friday, 21 December 2012 ♔ 20:25


sayang apabila malam yang tenang,
tapi kelam dan sunyi tanpa bulan dan bintang,
Its just the same as an unused luxury clothes,
beautiful but without its owner.

sama juga pabila kita bersendirian,
rintihan dan kerinduan tiada siapa sudi mendengar,
even you have someone that you admire most,
it turns up that they like someone else,
and its awkward bila mana orang yang kita sayang,
bagi kita nasihat to love another person . .
back to the top